12/31/2006

Down With Pants! Year In Review

Posted by Brandon |

Yes, it really is only about an hour until New Year's and yes, I am blogging. That's because the wife had to work tonight, she is on night ER duty this month, 10PM-7AM, so we celebrated the East Coast New Year's before she left. I couldn't think of anything else to do, so here I am.

Anyway, here are some of the highlights from the last year of Down With Pants! I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have...

January
I discovered that E.T. and Keira Knightley were separated at birth and I got in some trouble for writing about my top five favorite actresses after you all discovered that I have a "type".

February
I finally admitted that I have really ugly thumbs, saw one of the worst movies that I have ever seen (that subsequently won Best Picture) and had my retinas burned by the Olympic speed skaters.

March
I explained one of my favorite things to do to douchebag California drivers and had my heart broken, twice.

April
Ty Cobb did some guest posting for me including this gem while we mourned the passing of one of the DWP! entourage's most influential members, Larry The White Guy.

May
I stopped wearing undershirts, saw the deplorable DaVinci Code and revealed yet another one of my many man crushes.

June
I randomly ran into some old friends, lamented the sheer amount of smoking bike riders in Ventura and fell in love with Veronica Mars.

July
I was the best man in my best friend's wedding and gave a kick ass toast, got smacked by IT2M and I wrote yet another letter to my skanky neighbor.

August
My car broke down, so I bought a new car and then it broke down. At least I also saw my favorite movie of the year.

September
This was a particularly productive month, what happened? I finally got my hatred of Yahoo's ads off of my chest, remembered September 11th, proclaimed Gheorghe Muresan God, got pissed at Californication and then apologized profusely.

October
I diagnosed Project Runway's Vincent, started a list of celebrities that I have seen and got discouraged by the lack of trick-or-treaters we had this year.

November
I went to the worst dentist ever, wrapped up my soccer career and enjoyed some stimulating Thanksgiving conversation.

December
I discovered some funny Ojai residents, grew a beard and stayed at home on New Year's Eve and blogged.

0 comments:

Subscribe