8/06/2006

Today Was a Much Better Day

Posted by Brandon |

I bought myself this...



As I predicted as soon as I heard the noise that my car made when it died on Thursday afternoon, the motor was toast. The estimate: $4,000 for a new motor or $2,000 to make repairs with the possibility of that not working and if it didn't work, another $4,000 for that new motor anyway. I bought the piece of junk for $4,000 originally and I never have liked it that much.

Naturally, I went looking for a different ride. And boy did I find a good one. The mileage was a little higher than I wanted, but everything else is great. I have power everything, a CD player, air-conditioning, leather interior, butt-warmers (because we need them in California) and a cool switchblade key. And the price was right, maybe a little more than I had hoped to spend, but I think it will be worth every penny.

It's official, I am now a yuppie. Yippee!

4 comments:

Dave2 said...

Uhhh... that's ELECTRONIC butt-warmers then??

Sounds pretty sweet, actually. Congratulations!

RW said...

Sweet. All's well that ends well then.

DutchBitch said...

Butt warmers are very bad for the production of something else... You realize that don't you? Just saying...

Karl said...

Whewee! You're riding in a badass pimpmobile now.

Subscribe