9/23/2006

Apologetic

Posted by Brandon |

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to the idiots who may have been offended by anything that I have said here at Down With Pants! in the past week. If you were offended, I apologize

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended by me calling them idiots. I mispoke, you are not idiots, but a bunch of pussies. Wah, wah, wah...

Ok, ok...seriously, I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended by my insensitive remarks toward women. Calling a bunch of whiney babies pussies is not acceptable and I understand that. I should have just called them a bunch of homos and moved on...wait, no, that's not what I meant!

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to the Down With Pants! gay community for my unfathomable insensitivity when I used the term homo as a synonym for whiney babies and idiots and pussies. It was a shitty thing to do and if you were offended, I am sorry.

Damn...I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended when I used an inappropriate word in my apology to those whiney homos in the last paragraph. If you were offended, I again am sorry and I will try to choose my words more wisely in the future.

Sorry, Damn is not appropriate either. If you were offended, please accept my apology.

Sorry, I said that D-word again.

Ugh, let's try this one more time. If you have been offended by anything that I have ever written, I am sincerely and profoundly sorry. Their is no reason for it and They're is no excuse for it.

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended by my improper use of the words "their" and "they're" in the last paragraph. If I offended any Grammar Nazi's out there, I am sorry.

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended by my use of the term "Grammar Nazi's". I was insensitive to Nazis everywhere and if they were offended, then I am sorry.

I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who was offended by me offering my sincere and profound apologies to Nazi's. If you were offended, I am sorry.

Finally, I would like to offer my sincere and profound apologies to anybody who read this far down. It was insensitive of me to subject you to a post this lame. If you were offended, then I am very sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what you are actually meaning to say is.... I'm Rude... DEAL WITH IT!

Message received and confirmed. Back at ya!

;-)

Yay!!!

Dave2 said...

I wasn't offended by DOWN WITH PANTS until I read this apology...

Anonymous said...

yeah, what Dave2 said. :D

RW said...

Not good enough. Give me all your star players from the fantasy league... free... and I won't harm you.

Anonymous said...

2 things, Mr. S....#1 these comments are exactly why I let my brother be one of your best friends....LOL....and #2 my cool verification on this comment is olypk....anything with oly in it has to suck...kinda like your apologies in this blog!

Subscribe