Posted by Brandon |


Achievers Everywhere

Face it folks, there are Achievers everywhere.

The other day I found a note on my car. In our neighborhood where I have to park on the street, if you find a note on your car typically it isn't good news. Either your car has been sideswiped and left for dead, the friendly local car prowlers cataloged what they stole from you, or you didn't pull far enough forward for stripper mommy's Escalade to fit behind you.

But to my great surprise and delight, the note I found wasn't scary or bitchy, my car was still in one piece and nothing was missing. Instead it absolutely made my day, my week, and maybe my month...


It's a strange, almost forgotten quote from the movie. These are Achievers of a very high grade.

In case you are wondering why anybody would leave such a cryptic note on my car, this should answer your question...


I'm telling you, there are Achievers everywhere achieving anyway.

6 comments:

Sizzle said...

That's all kinds of awesome.

Whit said...

I love it when stuff like that happens.

Avitable said...

That is pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

They're the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers, inner-city children of promise but without the necessary means for a necessary means, for a higher education, so Mr. Lebowski has committed to sending all of them to college.

Unknown said...

A lot of ins, a lot of outs, a lot of what-have-yous . . .

Now I want to watch that movie this afternoon.

Karl said...

I need to see Lebowski again. It's been a while.

Subscribe