My fabulous and beloved former employer is having another contest. Even though I might not technically be eligible for any of these contests, I'm a good old fashioned shill who likes the possibility of free stuff, so what the heck, why not enter. Plus, if I turn on just one person to the greatness that is Archie McPhee, it's all worth it.

The contest is pretty simple. Post your Archie McPhee wishlist on your blog or MySpace page with links back to the products, then email the URL to contest@mcphee.com. Two people will win $200 worth of stuff on their wishlist and two others will win $100 worth of stuff.

So without further ado, here is the Down With Pants! family wishlist. Buy us crap!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't have any of the Devil Duckie stuff. It's mine! ... because I WANT it, all!

Avitable said...

You used to work for Archie McPhee? That's awesome.

My wife was just in Seattle on business, and she went to the store and bought tons of shit that she had to ship home.

Anonymous said...

death of drugs playing cards...lmao! what a way to buzzkill a card game!

Brandon said...

Dutchy - We can share, there are enough Devil Duckies for everybody.

Avitable - Yep, I worked there for a little under two years before we moved to Cali. I'd still be there if we didn't move. It was a great place to work. The people are interesting and fun and we had a kickass employee discount.

Webmiztris - Without a doubt, but the cigarette ones are even better.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you used to work at Archie McPhee???? Omg I hate you (in the jealous sort of way).

Anonymous said...

Na-ah! That is only possible for those I allow in the tub with me...

Subscribe