10/11/2006

Bring Back Our Stubby!

Posted by Brandon |

dancin stubby=

So let's see, we have our Down With Pants! campaign to support, earlier this week we launched our Down With Scented Candles! political action committee, and I have been trying to do my best to promote the greatness of Veronica Mars since I got hooked earlier this summer. But I would like to have even more random crap to support, so where do we go from here?

Luckily I found another cause today that I seriously can back wholeheartedly, no joking around about this one. Bring back our Olympia Beer stubbies! It has been too long since I drank that intoxicating elixir from a little glass bottle. Oly from a can is fine, but Oly from a stubby is perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things freak me out. Long Live Long Necks!!!!

Brandon said...

Kapgar - Yep, pretty close. Or the Mickey's grenades.

Dustin - first you proclaim yourself a Duck fan and now you a Rainier drinker? I don't know if I can talk to you anymore.

Anonymous said...

Stubby beer bottles are where it's at!

I remember when I was a kid and we had pop and seltzer in the stubby bottles... sweet heaven.

Whit said...

I think they should bring back the pull-off tabs on the cans. That made drinking from a can exciting and sometimes dangerous.

Subscribe