12/30/2008

DWP! Year In Review - May to August

Posted by Brandon |

May

June


  • Teatro - This is my favorite post that I ever wrote that didn't get any comments.
  • I moved...posts about moving here, here and here.
July

  • Mantastic Coffee - "if you were to open an espresso stand and staff it with a bunch of hot, charming, gay men wearing nothing but a Speedo or some hot pants, OH MY GOD, the old ladies would sign over their social security checks on a daily basis."
  • They Just Needed To Sleep It Off - My favorite criminals of the year.
  • You Know You Live In Edmonds When... - "But I never did understand why the Norfolk Daily News headline the next morning read 'Bourbon Brandon's Police Car Joyride Ends At Town Square'."
August

Tomorrow, the rest of the year.

1 comments:

Greg said...

Hey, Brandon--it's Greg. I've been in deep lurker mode the last year, but 2009 felt like it would be a good year to get back into commenting on blogs again. Whew... this is a big moment for me.

I must have not been paying enough attention in June. How in the hell did I miss that nosehair post?!

(Happy new year...)

Subscribe