9/15/2006

Your Weekend Lebowski Fix

Posted by Brandon |

Fuck...I've got nothing tonight. I started writing three different posts and none of them came together. Instead, it's time to bring back Your Weekend Lebowski Fix (for more click here and here). Here's a Monster's Inc. - Lebowski mashup. Pretty funny stuff...



I've got to say, persistence pays off. Dawn (aka Webmiztris) has been bidding to rent my blog for quite some time and I always turn her back because she is already on my blogroll and gets 30+ comments on all her posts. She doesn't need any help. But I finally have caved to the pressure, so please go visit Tiny Voices In My Head, one of my favorite blogs that I constantly lurk around.

2 comments:

Dave2 said...

I've already been reading Dawn for ages so, if it makes you feel any better, that ad was a waste of credits on me... :-)

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm in!

Subscribe