9/15/2006

Your Weekend Lebowski Fix

Posted by Brandon |

Fuck...I've got nothing tonight. I started writing three different posts and none of them came together. Instead, it's time to bring back Your Weekend Lebowski Fix (for more click here and here). Here's a Monster's Inc. - Lebowski mashup. Pretty funny stuff...



I've got to say, persistence pays off. Dawn (aka Webmiztris) has been bidding to rent my blog for quite some time and I always turn her back because she is already on my blogroll and gets 30+ comments on all her posts. She doesn't need any help. But I finally have caved to the pressure, so please go visit Tiny Voices In My Head, one of my favorite blogs that I constantly lurk around.

3 comments:

DutchBitch said...

Wow! One of my favorite Disney's rolled into one with one of my favorite movies!!! There can't be anything bad about that! Allllll good!!!

Dawn rocks! Going over right now!

Dave2 said...

I've already been reading Dawn for ages so, if it makes you feel any better, that ad was a waste of credits on me... :-)

Dawn (webmiztris) said...

yay! I'm in!

Subscribe