9/25/2006

I'm a Cell Out

Posted by Brandon |

Today I did the unthinkable. I got a cell phone. It's my first ever personal cell phone (I had one given to me at work once) and it's frickin' cool. It's a Helio Hero and it has so many sweet features like unlimited text messaging, internet surfing, 2.0 megapixel camera and manly looking manliness, that I couldn't pass up the good deal that work was cutting me.


And it has already come in handy. In a massive rush to get away from work today, I locked my keys in my trunk. Luckily, I had my new Hero and I called AAA, then I took a picture of myself looking pissed about locking my keys in my car, uploaded it to MySpace, and now I bring it to you. This thing kicks ass!

By the way, my last post apologizing to everybody started out as a rant about the stupid way that public people apologize nowadays. You know, the "if you were offended by what I said, then I am sorry". That is such a meaningless apology. It doesn't show remorse or that they don't really mean what they said. It only means that they are sorry that people don't agree with them. I don't know why anybody demands apologies or why they then accept them after hearing that bullshit.

Anyway, it got a little out of control when instead, I decided to apologize in the same way. So If you were offended by my last post in any way, then I am very sorry. For those of you who weren't, rock on bitches! Wooooo Hooooo!!!

8 comments:

Avitable said...

Are you doing that pay per post advertising thing?

Dave2 said...

U-DUB!!!

Anonymous said...

OK hand it over RIGHT NOW! That is much too expensive and cool toy for a young boy to be toying around with... Mobile phones are a serious matter... for us old people...

Anonymous said...

but Brandon, don't call it a cell phone...it's a HELIO! Haven't you see the Konichiwa (sp?) commercial? :D

Brandon said...

Avitable - I'm not sure what that is, tell me more.

Dave - Yeah! Go Dawgs!!!

Dutchy - Your right. Look for it in your mailbox right after hell freezes over.

Webmiztris - I know, I know, that's what everything on the packaging said. I haven't seen that commercial though.

Dustin - I'm going to go on and try to pretend that you aren't a Duck fan. But my opinion of you has been forever tainted.

Brandon said...

Sorry Dutchy, "YOU'RE" right. Avitable is going to get me over this one.

Avitable said...

Am I that predictable?


Yes, I guess I am.

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

Well, there's one less of us in the world w/out a cel phone. I'm going to resist forever!

I also think we should get rid of computers and cars and go back to handwritten letters and trolleys, but that's just me.

Subscribe