6/16/2006

Your Weekend Lebowski Fix

Posted by Brandon |

What is even funnier than The Big Lebowski? The Big Lebowski edited for content on Comedy Central. I just found this clip on YouTube...





I think from now on I will wrap up the week with one Lebowski related item, either a clip or some artwork or whatever. Just some kind of Lebowski to get everybody going over the weekend. It's bound to make you happy!

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?"

2 comments:

MC said...

The dude wouldn't abide that, and of course, you have now just entered the culture kills sidebar club for this entry and the concept of going into the weekend with a lebowski fix.

Anonymous said...

Hey. Just wanted to say hi. I see you currently reside in Ventura Cali. I was born and raised in Oxnard. I now live in Oklahoma ( I know I know) I sure miss the weather there.

Subscribe