9/03/2006

Down With Pants! Beta

Posted by Brandon |

I'm currently working on a massive redesign for Down With Pants! To see the progress please go visit my "beta" site (I've always wanted to have something beta!) and let me know what you think. I love trying to manipulate Blogger templates. It's so much fun. Keep in mind that I'm not done. I'm trying to make it look less like everybody else's blog as we speak.

UPDATE!!! - If you couldn't tell, I decided to take the leap and publish the new template. I think it looks pretty good. Not as unique as my old one, but definitely more readable and user friendly. I'm not done with it yet. I don't really like the skull sidebar titles so I think I'll design something more Down With Pants! themed sooner or later.

To steal a line from the show I've been watching all night (what an evening, huh?) - How do I look?

Also, don't forget to go visit my new renter The Grocery List From Hell. It's hard to believe that anybody would buy this crap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the direction of the new design...

Peeved Michelle said...

Looks great. I like the white background much better.

Karl said...

Hoorah! Love the new look. Much more readable for my weary aged eyes. And as Kevin says it still maintains that Brandon feel.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! Very easy to read. Visually. I don't mean you write like a five year old.

Brandon said...

Thanks for all the support. My eyes don't hurt as much either, so that's good.

And Chanakin, I don't mind if you say that I write like a five year old, I know that I do.

Subscribe