8/08/2007

DWP! Fantasy Football Team Wanted

Posted by Brandon |

OK people, this is starting to become a critical matter. We need one more team for our DWP! Fantasy Football League. If you want to join all of your good blogger buddies in some hardcore good-natured competition, please email me or leave me a comment and I will invite you to join.

Here are the teams so far...

johnnyhongkong
Snackielicious
Roast Ducks
Honea Express
CineRobots
Warped
Culture Kills Lions - last year's champs
sinkintothepacific
Kapgar's Kapitans
Turbo Chic
Down With Pants!

We have a live draft scheduled for Sunday, August 26th at 12:00 PM Pacific Time. I hope you can make it. Don't be shy, we won't bite.

UPDATE: DutchBitch is back and has joined our league. We are now at capacity. Good luck to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Dutchy this year? I need someone to sit in the last place section with me!

No offense, Dutchy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ok, you talked me into it! I am in!

Send me the invite again?

Subscribe