8/30/2006

Ding Dong, The Macrame Is Dead

Posted by Brandon |

Angela is finally gone! I can't believe that she lasted that long. I hate Jeffrey, but he is right, she isn't a clothes designer. It's like she thought Project Runway was crafts hour at the old folks home.

Yes, I love Project Runway, and I'm not ashamed. Ok, maybe a little bit. Maybe a lot. Ok, please ignore the fact that I am blogging about that show. But I do love it and not just because Heidi Klum is hot.

The only bad thing about the show is having to see the commercials for all of the other Bravo reality shows that follow Project Runway ten times an episode. Like the show with that idiot hairdresser or the gay workout chick or the celebrity realtors or the OC bitch wives club.

Project Runway: good, especially with Angela gone. Project Runway commercials: excruciatingly horrible.

8 comments:

Dave2 said...

Runway is okay (I like Top Chef better)... though I am getting tired of no-talent ass-clown Vincent hanging around when everything he makes looks like shit. It amazes me that some of these designers get to work with hot models and yet still manage to make them look so bad. It almost seems intentional. Like they are thinking "hmmm... my model has a fantastic ass... so let's pile on some wrinkles and a big bow to camouflage it." Sad.

Karl said...

Man, I love Runway. I'm glad Angela is gone, too, though I admit I felt bad for her last week when her mom was getting slammed by Jeffrey. Like Dave, I can't believe Vincent is still there. What'd he design last night? Pajamas? How was that outfit for jetsetters?

I'd love it if Michael won. Or Jeffrey. Even though Jeffrey can be a dick, I still like him. He's real.

Anonymous said...

Don't be ashamed, I can't get enough of project runway either (though I am a little angry that I checked your blog before watching it on TiVo last night). It's about time that Angela and her rosettes got the boot...

I dunno what's up with Vincent. My guess is that he's the next to go because he was only on to make "good" TV with Angela (who had many foils...).

Of course, if he wins, there'd be a great movie to be made: crazy designer goes from insane to in style, starring, wait for it...

Ben Stiller.

Jude Law plays conniving Keith Michael and Kanye West plays Michael Knight.

Brandon said...

Dave and Karl - I will agree, Vincent is garbage, although I did like his Mom's dress, despite the collar. It did look like high fashion as opposed to a Target purchase like the others.

Johnny - Sorry for ruining it for you. I should have put a big alert about spoilers. My bad.

I'm rooting for Michael or Uli. They are far and away superior designers to any of the others.

Jeffrey is an idiot and I don't like his schtick at all. I hate "Rock Star" clothes. And I'm sick of his neck tat, it's gross.

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

damn it! i hadn't watched the episode yet! ruined.

Anonymous said...

Fantasy Football and Project Runway -- now that is cool...

Brandon said...

Replicant - sorry, sorry, sorry!

Neil - That's what my wife was saying last night. There are five or six comments from women on my Fantasy Football post and all guys on my Project Runway post. I draw quite the crowd.

Anonymous said...

More guys should be like you Brandon!

Subscribe