8/02/2006

Have You Been Witnessed To By Kirk Cameron?

Posted by Brandon |

Have you been witnessed to by roaming evangelists Kirk Cameron or Ray Comfort while out and about one day? If you have, I would love to hear your story. Where were you? Why were you stopped? Why did you stop? What did they say? Did they make you question or even change your beliefs?

If you have been witnessed to by The Way of the Master guys, please email me at downwithpants@gmail.com with your story. Even if you have just seen them preaching around town, I would love to know when and where you saw them. Drop me a line and let me know. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Karl said...

No, not Kirk. But I was witnessed to by Tina Yothers and Tracey Gold. Freaked me the hell out. They wanted to convert me to some Sisterhood of the Sitcom thingie.

Or wait...maybe I was dreaming.

DutchBitch said...

Were you? I mean, is this a sharing emotions and experiences kinda thing?

I haven't been, by the way...

Avery's mom said...

No, but when I worked for the now-defunct Cable Connection Magazine, I had the "pleasure" of interviewing him for a story I was writing on him. Rude, conceited as all get out, and not what I would call God-like. Worse than Jane Seymour in the attitude department, not quite as bad as Barry Williams from "The Brady Bunch," if that gives you any frame of reference. Nothing like peaking too early in life!

Subscribe