6/30/2006

John Williams Is Driving Me Nuts

Posted by Brandon |

Saw Superman Returns last night. Like Kevin and Karl said, Freakin' Awesome!

But ever since then, I have been whistling the Superman theme song, or at least parts of it. Half way through I get confused and combine it with the Star Wars theme music and then I can't figure out which is which. It is seriously starting to drive me crazy.

Both songs are in my head and I can't get them out. And to top it off, I am going to spend 30 hours on a train by myself starting tomorrow, so there is a good chance that I will be whistling those two songs the entire time. I thought the train was supposed to be relaxing.

Damn you John Williams.

4 comments:

MC said...

See, that's why we have the theme from the Wide World of Sports, Mission: Impossible and the Rockford Files... they are melody erasers.

Greg said...

Williams is a jerk. I would boycott his movies... but they're always so good, so I can't.

Jerk.

Karl said...

Yep, John Williams and Danny Elfman. Best scorerers out there today.

Oh, and I've been humming "Superman" for a few days now, too. I like to pretend that if I hum the theme I'll suddenly be able to levitate and deflect bullets with my cornea.

kapgar said...

Dude... there are far worse things you could be whistling. Count your blessings.

Subscribe