6/05/2006

DWP! Suggestion Box

Posted by Brandon |

I was disappointed to find that I had no takers on "I'll Write You A Letter" week. Apparently everybody is pretty happy with people in this world. That's fine. No big deal. But now I have nothing to write about, and I was planning on having a whole week where I didn't have to think about what to write.

So to remedy that I think I will just leave it open to suggestions. I did this a couple of months ago and it was really successful. A lot of great suggestions and fun topics to write about. So if you have a topic you would like me to write about this week, anything from thermonuclear war to boogers, please leave me a comment or email me at downwithpants@gmail.com and my lazy brain will get to work this evening. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Brandon said...

Jax: You got it! And that sounds like a major bummer.

Jackt: You got it! Bastard indeed!

Kapgar: You got it! Sounds like fun.

Subscribe