3/06/2008

Co-Winky-Dink?

Posted by Brandon |

This morning in the shower, for some reason, I had this Ventura restaurant - Chicago For Ribs - on my mind. I was thinking about how I would write my review for Yelp if I decided to Yelp it even though I haven't been there for a while, maybe like a year or so.

I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't write a review because one of my policies is that I don't review places I haven't been to for a long time (restaurants can change so quickly) and also that one of my Yelper buddies wrote a really nice review about how he ate there the day that his kid was born. My review wasn't going to be quite as nice - although not that bad either, it's not a bad place - but I thought it might be a little tacky.

So, with that still fresh on my mind, I opened the door to go to work and something was attached to our doorknob. To my shock, and kind of my dismay, it was a menu.....for friggin' CHICAGO FOR RIBS!!!

Totally weird. I've been a little freaked out ever since.

1 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Maybe you already know about this web site since you are such a hard core yelper, but I only found out yesterday when I called my county supervisor to ask about getting a letter grade system here like in LA County. They basically said no to that but pointed me to this county page that posts all the restaurant health inspection info.

Subscribe