4/13/2007

5 Questions: An Interview Meme

Posted by Brandon |

I love the idea of this meme. The first place I saw it was over at Avitable's and it has spread like wildfire across teh internets. Rather than a set group of questions that everybody answers, this meme changes for everybody. All you have to do is follow the instructions at the bottom of this post and you too can be interviewed.

My interviewer is Hilly and she asks some great questions...

1. Have you ever been in a protest? If so, for what? If not, would you? - I have been in a couple of protests. Once when I was in high school I went to a rally/protest concerning censorship of musical lyrics. I was even quoted in The Olympian and you could see me in the background of the cover photo. I don't know why I went, but it was fun at the time. I've been to various anti-war rallies over the years but I get really frustrated at them because so many of the participants are aging hippies that nobody takes seriously anymore. Since starting this blog, I've wanted to start showing up at rallies and protests with a big Down With Pants! sign and march around with them, but I have never grown the balls to do so.

2. Which blogger would you most like to swap lives with for a day..... and why? - I'd love to swap places with Dave from Blogography mainly because he has so many fun toys. I could trick out this blog like crazy and I could finally play some Wii. There are also a ton of sports bloggers (mainly newspaper reporters that also blog, like Bob Condotta from the Seattle Times Husky Hoops blog) that I would love to swap places with just for the access that they have.

3. What annoys you more....Kelly Clarkson singing 'Because of You' or the sound of Ann Coulter's voice? - I hate Ann Coulter with a fiery passion, but she's easy to write off as a complete kook and sometimes it's fun to listen to her spew all of that bullshit out of her mouth. Kelly Clarkson's song isn't so bad necessarily but when it is played 10-15 times in a row I want to pull all my hair out and jam pencils in my ears, but I think I would feel that way about almost any song played that many times in a row. I think that "Because of You" annoys me more because it will always bring back the horrible memories of my downstairs neighbor.

4. What is the greatest song in your world? - "I'm Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood, "God Bless America" and anything by Toby Keith....Psyche!

5. Does Mrs. DWP read your blog and if so, does she think we're all nuts? - Death? does read my blog regularly. In fact tonight she mentioned that the writing in my last couple posts has been much better and attributed my improvement to the fact that I have read a couple novels recently. She is so right, when I do some reading I usually go on a nice little run of decent writing. I need to read more. As far as all of you - she reads some of your blogs as well and is very happy that I have some friends, even if they are somewhat imaginary.


Here are the instructions if you would like to give a Down With Pants! interview...

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me, you pantsless wonder!"
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Even though I've already posted this, if you want to email me questions, I'll post them in your comments.

Dave does seem like has cool toys, too. And then you could play with his monkey!

Anonymous said...

Woah - Avitable wants you to play with Dave's monkey? Ahem...

You had me at "Toby Keith"...bwahahaha!

Karl said...

Toby Keith, ahhhhh! Don't do that to me, man.

Interview me, you pantless wonder!

Subscribe