3/08/2006

Happy Birthday Down With Pants!

Posted by Brandon |

Holy crap, I totally and completely forgot about the two year birthday/anniversary of Down With Pants! back on the 3rd. I was too excited about Lebowski Fest I guess. I had thought about doing something cool for the big day, but obviously, that didn't really pan out.

It has been a really fun two years of writing. You have to love a hobby that doesn't cost a dime. I have spent maybe $20 on this blog and it has given me hours upon hours of entertainment. Although I feel at times like I am in a rut or get a little down that I'm not doing a better job or have more readers, I still love doing it and can't imagine quitting anytime soon.

To celebrate I invite you to visit my new renter,
Mystickal Incense. I don't really know what that has to do with DWP!'s birthday but whatever. I won't lie, I'm not sure what to make of her blog but she paid me a good amount of credits and my only other choice was a Republican blog, what choice did I have?

0 comments:

Subscribe