6/12/2007

Fred Wray: The Original Mack Daddy

Posted by Brandon |

I know you all love it when I post about sports, but I just thought I would share one item out of my truly strange sports memorabilia collection. This is arguably my favorite piece of memorabilia that I own, just don't ask me how I got it (wink, wink)...


Seriously, we found this while cleaning up the stadium while I was working for the Richmond Roosters in 2002. If you have ever spent any time around a minor league baseball club, you know that this isn't really that out of the ordinary. I'm surprised that there aren't more balls like this floating around somewhere.

I'm assuming that since I now possess this ball, poor Fred Wray didn't get any that night.

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

This tactic would never work on a woman but I'm guessinf a lot of ball players would show just to check out the possibilities.

Brandon said...

I'm guessing that you have never spent any time around groupies. I wish that it weren't true, but you would be surprised at the sheer amount women that are trying to get with ballplayers even on the lowest rungs of professional sports.

Subscribe