1/31/2006

Top 5 Actors

Posted by Brandon |

Yesterday you got my Top 5 Actresses. Today you get my Top 5 Actors. Enjoy...

5. Martin Freeman - Star of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy and the original The Office, Martin always cracks me up with that quizzical look on his face. In the behind the scenes for The Office there is a video of the cast sitting around watching a soccer game with all of them going absolutely crazy on goals, singing the fight songs and celebrating their victory with Martin leading the way. It looked like a ton of fun, and I would love to go to a game with Martin all drunk and rowdy.

4. Alec Baldwin - Hasn't done shit in the way of movies in years, except for his role in The Aviator. But he is the only guest host who can single handedly lift Saturday Night Live from the toilet and turn it into a memorable hour and a half of television. He does it every time he is on the show and anyone who can do that deserves to be on a Top 5 Actors list.

3. John Goodman - "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!"

2. Eddie Izzard - Funniest transvestite on earth, period. Also an outstanding actor who typically only has bit roles but usually steals the show. Especially as Jerry Devane in Velvet Goldmine and an evil henchman in Mystery Men. Was very good as a leading actor in The Cat's Meow playing Charlie Chaplin. He just seems like a fun and interesting guy who happens to dress like a girl.


1. Jason Lee - Showed me the value of the stinkpalm. Invented the 360 Kickflip. Has given the mustache new life. Named his son Pilot Inspektor...wait, that's about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Nonetheless, Jason Lee rockets to the top of my list solely for bringing us Earl Hickey, one of the greatest characters in history and the only reason I still watch anything on network TV.

, , , , ,
Generated By
Technorati Tag Generator

0 comments:

Subscribe