1/22/2006

Holy Crap! The Seahawks Are Super Bowl Bound!

Posted by Brandon |


They did it! I can't believe that they actually did it. With ease even. Is this Bizarro World? Somebody pinch me because I don't believe it. There is no way that a Seattle team actually came through in the clutch. No way! I'm going to be pissed if I wake up in a couple of hours and realize it was all a dream.


I'm glad to see that the city is celebrating appropriately. That would probably be me hanging out of that sunroof right now if I were in town. Not so much because I'm a huge Seahawks fan, but because my whole view on what it means to be a Seattle sports fan has been turned upside down and now I'm left not knowing how to feel or what to do.

But I think I like the feeling. So much so that I would take off my shirt and drive around town hanging out the sunroof like a complete white trash idiot. Or maybe I'll just go overturn and burn my car tonight. Sounds like a plan! I need a riot!

0 comments:

Subscribe