7/18/2005

Google AdSense

Posted by Brandon |

You may notice the Google AdSense box in my sidebar. Up until this point I have not had any advertising on Down With Pants! simply because I haven't spent a single penny on this site, why should I have any ads and make any money off of it. Plus, I particularly dislike blogs that have a bunch of ads on them. I understand if you own your own domain and spend a lot of money blogging but that doesn't mean that the ads need to overtake the content.

Anyway, that's not my goal here. I just wanted to try it out and see what happened. It's basically just an experiment into what everybody else in the blogging world is doing. I don't like how it looks on my site and I don't need the money (although I could use the money). I just want to see how it works. That's all. So I haven't sold out to the man. Yet.

0 comments:

Subscribe