12/30/2004

My 15 Favorite Movies of 2004

Posted by Brandon |

Continuing on my need for "Best of" lists to end this year, here are my favorite movies of 2004. Again, just like in the songs post this is a list of my favorite movies not the best films of the year (except for Eternal Sunshine, which is the best film of the year). It's simply a list of the ones I really, really enjoyed. There sure were a lot of them. I don't think there has been a year when I loved so many movies. Yet most people say this was a very mediocre year.

This list is probably not complete because I'm positive I'm forgetting a couple of movies that I saw and I liked and I haven't seen many of the latest releases...

Tie #15 - Anchorman/ Dodgeball
#14 - The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
#13 - I Heart Huckabees
#12 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
#11 - Finding Neverland
#10 - Shrek 2
#9 - Saved!
#8 - Garden State
#7 - Shaun of the Dead
#6 - Kill Bill Volume 2
#5 - Spiderman 2
#4 - The Incredibles
#3 - Napoleon Dynamite
#2 - Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind
#1 - Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

So? Think Harold and Kumar was crap? Did the Passion get you all hot and bothered? Is there something I'm missing? Please let me know...

0 comments:

Subscribe