12/01/2004

Pho Shizzle They Stole My Idea

Posted by Brandon |



Ok, so I was sure I wasn't the first to have this idea and now it's been proven. However, it's been my joke for the last few years that if I ever opened up a Pho shop, I'd call it Pho Shizzle. Surprisingly people thought it was a pretty funny joke and actually a good idea. I would've been happy to give up my idea to someone if they wanted to open up Pho Shizzle in Seattle because I haven't the foggiest clue about running a Pho place.

This Pho Shizzle aparently is somewhere in either LA or the Bay Area, nothing I read says where it is located, but it isn't in Seattle. So if you are thinking of opening a Pho restaurant in Seattle, please call it Pho Shizzle because I would so eat at it. Now if only I could find a restaurant called Pho Sho. Feel free to steal that one too. Picture stolen from Wacky Hijinks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fool. you know how valuable ideas are? how much money companies put into coming up wiht ideas like that. evne if you dont know how to run a pho place, hook up iwth a firend, or w/e. COPYRIGHT the darn thing. if a chain starts, ROYALTIES for a lifetime. pho SHO. THAt one too. take action. if not, i will

Subscribe