12/13/2004

Hummus is Good

Posted by Brandon |

UPDATE!!! - Tonight (Wednesday) we have a dinner of Cous Cous (which I don't think I've ever had), tomato and mozzarella salad, roasted red pepper hummus and pita bread planned. Two new foods in one week, boy have I have come a long way since my days of eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (or as I like to call it, Kraft Cheese and Macaroni) for a week straight.

Somehow I have managed to live 27 years and never eaten hummus until today. In their never ending quest to fatten us up for the busy season my employers put out cookies, crackers, cheese and for the health conscious people pita bread, hummus and carrots. So in a feeble attempt to eat healthy I grabbed some bread and hummus. And damn, hummus is tasty! Where have you been all my life you yummy Greek goddess!

0 comments:

Subscribe