9/27/2007

I Get the Worst Fortunes

Posted by Brandon |

Today we had Chinese food for lunch and we received some really scary fortunes in our cookies...

  • Mine: Coming afternoon there will be an important meeting in the south
  • Coworker 1: Today is a disastrous day. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
  • Coworker 2: Ignorance is not fault
Our theory was that there would be a really bad meeting about our department at our corporate office in Los Angeles (we're in Camarillo, north of LA). Coworker 1 would then turn on me saving her own ass and Coworker 2 wouldn't know what was going on and wouldn't have to take any blame.

I came this close to going home after lunch to curl up in a little ball afraid to answer the phone.

I'm happy to report that everything seems to be OK...for now. I won't be eating at Mandarin House for a while though. It's too creepy.

0 comments:

Subscribe