I'm glad to see Biscuits has his supporters. Picture stolen directly from Boing Boing.
I'm a 32 year-old dude who is happily married to his best friend in the whole world and just welcomed a beautiful little girl into our happy family. I love playing softball, basketball and soccer despite my amazing suckiness at all sports. I'm a shining example of what one can accomplish after six years of college without earning a degree.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (53)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (191)
- ► 2006 (218)
- ► 2005 (204)
- "Next Blog" Roundup
- Music War, Part One
- Huskies Win Great Alaska Shootout
- Taj Mahal at Jazz Alley
- Happy Thanksgiving Suckas!
- The First and Last Post on the Brawl
- Yanni In Spokane
- Huskies Top Seattle Pacific 89-71
- Geography 101: Nunavut, Canada
- Template Changes
- Bush Chokes His Chicken (I Know, It's Really a Tur...
- The Conet Project
- Down With Pants! Scoreboard Campaign
- The Polar Express in 3-D
- Haloscan Commenting
- Huskies Rout Westmont College 92-52
- One More Optimistic Viewpoint
- Marry An American
- Our Halloween Costumes
- Buy Some Crap From Me!
- Barack Obama
- DWP! Concedes PUD to Corwin
- Kerry Concedes - Bush Is Back
- The Election...
- The Three Candidates
- 'Cornhole' Catching on Beyond Midwest
- ▼ November (26)