This picture is priceless! What an evil looking man. Apparently the Shrub was pecked in the midsection two years ago by one of the turkeys he pardoned so this year he held them by the necks. Kind of a metaphor for his entire presidency don't you think? It was either revenge or a pre-emptive strike.
This is Biscuit the turkey, one of the two turkeys he pardoned this year. Last year his pardon was a kiss of death. Both turkeys died within three months of their pardons.
There are so many funny captions you could use for this picture. If you have one please leave it in the comments section. If I get enough entries the best one might get a great prize from me purchased at Archie McPhee although I can make no promises about that.
Posted by Brandon |
I'm a 32 year-old dude who is happily married to his best friend in the whole world and just welcomed a beautiful little girl into our happy family. I love playing softball, basketball and soccer despite my amazing suckiness at all sports. I'm a shining example of what one can accomplish after six years of college without earning a degree.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (53)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (191)
- ► 2006 (218)
- ► 2005 (204)
- "Next Blog" Roundup
- Music War, Part One
- Huskies Win Great Alaska Shootout
- Taj Mahal at Jazz Alley
- Happy Thanksgiving Suckas!
- The First and Last Post on the Brawl
- Yanni In Spokane
- Huskies Top Seattle Pacific 89-71
- Geography 101: Nunavut, Canada
- Template Changes
- Bush Chokes His Chicken (I Know, It's Really a Tur...
- The Conet Project
- Down With Pants! Scoreboard Campaign
- The Polar Express in 3-D
- Haloscan Commenting
- Huskies Rout Westmont College 92-52
- One More Optimistic Viewpoint
- Marry An American
- Our Halloween Costumes
- Buy Some Crap From Me!
- Barack Obama
- DWP! Concedes PUD to Corwin
- Kerry Concedes - Bush Is Back
- The Election...
- The Three Candidates
- 'Cornhole' Catching on Beyond Midwest
- ▼ November (26)