Um...I did not sign up for heartwarming, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. The trailers made me expect raunchy, stupid, silly and probably just plain wrong. Too bad every single part of the movie that was all of these things I had seen before...in the trailers. Seriously, I've never been so disappointed by being happy for characters and not being grossed out as I was watching Baby Mama.
I'm a 32 year-old dude who is happily married to his best friend in the whole world and just welcomed a beautiful little girl into our happy family. I love playing softball, basketball and soccer despite my amazing suckiness at all sports. I'm a shining example of what one can accomplish after six years of college without earning a degree.
My Blog List
- ► 2009 (53)
- DWP! Year In Review - May to August
- Down With Pants! Year In Review - January to April...
- Merry Christmas Everybody!
- I'm Over The Snow
- My New Favorite Radio Show
- Top Chef Recap **SPOILER ALERT**
- Today's Post Brought To You By Arby's...And Boners...
- Snow Day!
- Top Chef Recap ***SPOILER ALERT***
- Blog Culture Box Wednesday: The F#@king Economy
- I Miss Ponch
- Quick Baby Mama Review
- The Cable Returns
- It's An Edmonds Kind of T-Shirt
- Good Reads
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2007 (191)
- ► 2006 (218)
- ► 2005 (204)