11/05/2007

Pantywaist

Posted by Brandon |

What does a big manly man like your boy Brandon do after playing goalie in a hard fought 5-5 soccer game in which we were playing one player down? If you said join my teammates at a sleazy sports bar called Rookees to watch Monday Night Football and oogle at waitresses, you'd be very much wrong.

No, instead I came home with my wife, iced my throbbing right arm (I think I threw it out), took four ibuprofen, ate a steak wrapped around spinach, red peppers and cheese from Trader Joe's for dinner and invented a new girlie drink...


I call it the Flaming Pantywaist. It's 1/4 Bonny Doon Framboise and 3/4 Sprite Zero in a flame cup and it is damn good and damn pussy. Make fun all you want...but I'll suck down a Flaming Pantywaist after dinner and I'll like it. And after I swallow, I might even lick it clean.

Flaming Pantywaists for everybody!

5 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

When you want to class it up for company, try champagne in place of the Sprite. Delish.

Brandon said...

Class it up for company? Obviously you don't know me very well. We like to trash it up for company.

That's actually how we originally had the Bonny Doon Framboise, with champagne. But we didn't have any and the best that I could come up with was the Sprite. I actually think the Sprite was better. Definitely easier to drink making it a lot more dangerous.

Avitable said...

I've never even heard of Bonny Doon Framboise.

Brandon said...

That's why I linked it. Bonny Doon is a little winery out here and their Framboise is very popular. They make other good wines, but that's one of their best.

Avitable said...

Oh, so now I have to click a link, too? Jeez!

Subscribe