7/15/2006

Stripped

Posted by Brandon |

MC over at Culture Kills... has got me hooked on The Strip Generator. Here is my first attempt in which I imagine what my inauguration day speech will be like once I'm elected president. Note that when I saved the strip, it goofed up the first frame a bit...




Yeah, like after writing all of this crap I could ever be president, I shot that straight out of the water. This blog may preclude me from any elected office. That and my lack of a college degree or the motivation to run.

You know what I am looking forward to? In 30 years, someone will run for president or major office that had a MySpace page full of pictures of them doing beer bongs and keg stands from when they were a teenager. Somebody will dig up an archive of the page and it will bring down their entire campaign. It will be the funniest scandal ever.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Thanks for reminding me about Strip Generator - I'm going to go make my own now!

MC said...

I do know people are getting whacked hard for stuff they have on their Facebook accounts.

Karl said...

Everybody MUST cut Footloose!

Subscribe