10/05/2005

Worst TV Name Ever!

Posted by Brandon |



I nearly pooped myself when I heard the anchorman on KTLA say "reporting live over the Calimesa fire, we now go to Johnny McCool"

I can only imagine how he got that name...

KTLA Program Manager: "No Jerry Dorsey just won't do, we need to change your name, How about Zinglebert Bambledack! Yingeebert Dangleban! Zanglebert Dingleback! Winglebert Humptiback! Slutbun Walla! Alright, Kringlebert Fishtibuns! Steveibuns Buttrentrunden...'

Jerry Dorsey: "No, Jerry Dorsey! I like..."

KTLA: "No we can't... Let's see, we have Zinglebert Bambledack, Dinglebert Wangledack, Slupbum Waller, Klingibum Fistlbars, Dinglebert Zambeldack, uh... Jerry Dorsey, Englerbert Humptiback, Zinglebert Bambledack, Englebert Humperdink, Johnny McCool, Dinglebert Wingledank..."

Jerry: "No, no, go back one."

Thank you Eddie Izzard. Reporting live from the desk in my computer room for Down With Pants! news...I'm Stud Bufferington.

0 comments:

Subscribe