5/02/2007

So Sleepy, Must Write Some Crap

Posted by Brandon |

Over the past three weeks my Wednesday night pickup basketball games have been intense. I have bruises on my back from last week that are shaped like a hand where somebody must have shoved or hit me and tonight I have a bruise and a lump on my forearm and I still can't totally feel my nose after basically getting punched while bringing down a rebound. I've been coming home completely wiped out, battered and bruised and ready for bed.

But I had a good idea for a post tonight and I didn't want to forget it so I made every attempt I could to write it down. Unfortunately, I am dozing off as we speak and even The Colbert Report isn't keeping me awake.

So instead I bring you a couple of pictures that will kick off my "Picture of the Day" feature. From here on out I plan on keeping my camera with me at all times and taking at least one picture a day to share. After each post (or as a standalone post on days I don't have time or interesting in blogging) you can find my "Picture of the Day". I saw this on somebody else's blog and enjoyed seeing just a little glimpse into what they did that day. Unfortunately, it wasn't one of my regular reads and I totally forgot who it was, so I am stealing the idea without giving due credit.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last couple days to get things started....


Diet Coke with vitamins? The Dude would not abide.



He had an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dotted peeny.



Why do my office toys have more fun at work than I do?


5 comments:

kapgar said...

You've got some of those Cubitz toys? Cool! I've been wanting some for a while now.

Anonymous said...

The Dude definitely would not abide! I saw that in the store the other day and thought, wtf? Either Coke or vitamins...not both!

Anonymous said...

Ol' Blondie on the right looks like she's ready to beat someone down with that coffee mug.

DutchBitch said...

OMG! I want those office toys too!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Lebowski Fest, dammit. I bought those cubes figures for my dad. He's worked in a cube for the last 30 years. He hated the toys. I guess they hit a little too close to home.

Subscribe