5/16/2007

Hey, Hey! It's A DWP! Hiatus!

Posted by Brandon |

Tomorrow we are off to New York until Memorial Day. All of Down With Pants! omnimedia will most likely be on hiatus until then. I'm not a high tech traveler, I don't carry a laptop with me everywhere so I will be out of the computer loop for a while unless I find a friendly internet cafe somewhere.

Thanks to Hilly for volunteering to guest post for me while I'm gone but I think I'll just go dark for a little while. It's not like I've been breaking the bank with the amount of posts I've been writing anyway and really, will my three readers be all that upset? It's kind of nice not having a large following, that way there are very few people that will be disappointed if I disappear.

Anyway, have a great week and I'll see y'all on the flip side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye bye, Brandon! Have fun and see you in June!

MC said...

Enjoy Gotham.

Jacquie said...

I would say that I'm gonna try to catch up on everything I have missed since I was taking a blog reading hiatus, but it won't happen. Hope you had a super time in NYC. I love that place! Hope you blog the dets when you get back.

Subscribe