6/17/2005

Ventura Living

Posted by Brandon |

Sorry about the extended break. We are now in Ventura still trying to get unpacked and settled in. It's been much more time consuming than we ever expected. We spent nearly five hours on the road just taking Death?'s mom to LAX yesterday and nearly six hours shopping at IKEA today. Unfortunately my blogs have suffered because of it.

But fear not because in a couple of days Down With Pants! will be back at full strength. I'm unemployed, I have a wife who will be working 12 hour shifts, we are getting DSL next week and I'm living in California with a crazy bitch of a neighbor below us. The blogging possibilities boggle the mind.


So please, my loyal five readers, bear with DWP! right now while I get settled in this foreign land and I promise great things to come. Thanks!

0 comments:

Subscribe