6/23/2005

Mystery Photo

Posted by Brandon |

I was just going through the pictures on my digital camera and I came across this one and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was and why I took a picture of it. Can you guess what it is?


Well, I finally figured it out. It's a picture of the engine of the airplane that I took from Los Angeles to Seattle about a month ago from my seat. I just happened to wake up for a minute, look outside and have something catch my attention...


In my sleepy stupor and with my stomach rumbling from those nasty peanuts they fed us I deliriously started panicking. What does that symbol mean? Is this a rebellious airplane? Has it developed a mind of it's own? Is it going to go down in a suicidal blaze of glory starting a Terminator style war against mankind? Have I unwittingly discovered the truth behind 9/11?

So with all of these questions running through my head I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped this picture in hopes that one day it would be found in the charred remains of our plane and be the clue to what really is going on in this world thus stopping the destruction of mankind by the Boing 737. Or at the very least be something to blog about.

Or course it just means don't stand here or else you will be sucked into this engine and chopped up into itty bitty teensy weensy bits. Maybe. All I'm saying is remember this post when the airplanes start taking over the world. You have been warned.

0 comments:

Subscribe