5/21/2005

DWP!'s New Music

Posted by Brandon |

Notice anything different about Down With Pants! today? Well it might be because I just launched a new feature, DWP!'s New Music. From now on, whenever I run out and grab myself a new CD I'll pop up a quick little review of it in that section complete with my new pants rating system. One pair of pants equals "fucking blows" while five equals "The Love Below".

The new music section replaces the "current driving music" section that turned out to be a total bitch to update - or it could just be that I'm ridiculously lazy. Either way it had not been updated since Christmas so I felt it was high time to do something. I'm hoping to do some more revamping to the sidebar sometime soon including a profile of myself for all of you that actually care.

0 comments:

Subscribe