5/31/2006

I'll Write You a Letter Week

Posted by Brandon |

I just overheard my downstairs neighbor scream at someone on the telephone, "SEE YA! WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA!" That's right, she is 12 (not really, she is, like, 35-40. But she smokes so she might be 25).

This event reminded me of the letter that I wrote to her one night last year after a particularly awful display. I've written quite a few more letters since then (click here, here, here) and I feel that I am starting to hone this craft (albeit with a ton grammatical errors, I hate reading old posts sometimes).

I have decided to offer my services in letter writing to you, my loyal Down With Pants! revolutionaries. If you have someone that is really ticking you off or you just need to say something offensive to them but want to do it discreetly and anonymously, please leave me a comment or email me at downwithpants@gmail.com with who you would like me to write to and a little bit of the story.

Next week I will post one letter each day and also, if you would like, send you a copy on official Down With Pants! letterhead to be distributed to this offender. I'll take the first five suggestions and guarantee you a letter next week. If more people are interested, I will take a look at those on a case-by-case basis.


Keep your head up and your pants down!


2 comments:

Karl said...

Ooh, this is going to be good. You do realize that there's a very angry looking spider sitting underneath your signature, yeah?

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://atyjyneryt.lookseekpages.com/ajinasa.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Subscribe