5/16/2006

Link With Me

Posted by Brandon |

First of all, let me say that not wearing an undershirt worked out great today. Very comfortable. Also, Dodgeball is fun. Wicked fun. I thought it was a bit overhyped, but now I know, Dodgeball kicks ass!

Now onto the linking that will stand in for a real post...

Please go visit my new renter, Stupid People Shouldn't Breed. It is both a very good read and a true statement all wrapped up into one. I'm hoping she will give me a coveted "rarely stupid" badge at some point, no pressure.

By the way, I now rent out my blog for the very low price of 10 credits, because Blog Explosion no longer works as a means of gaining readership. People just surf on by too fast, so what is the point of gaining credits? I now do it just to find great blogs and to have great blogs find me, so anyone you see renting my blog from now on has been hand picked out of 20-30 bids and gets my heartfelt approval.

Moving on, Dawn from Tiny Voices In My Head placed a bid to rent my blog. She already appears on my blogroll so I didn't pick her as a tenant. Just go visit her if you don't already. I love her blog but rarely comment, which I feel bad about because it is always darn good stuff.

Karl over at Secondhand Tryptophan has a great interview with a pissed off pachyderm. I think he has a future on 20/20 giving interviews like this.

Also, if you haven't seen the video of former Cubs pitcher and ESPN personality Rick Sutcliffe rip roaring drunk on the San Diego Padres broadcast the other day, you have to check it out. Hilarious!

Finally, don't forget to add me as a friend on MySpace, and if you do add me and you aren't one of my regular commenters, please leave me a message and let me know who you are. I don't want to deny you, but I have already found out that you get a lot of requests from random teenagers, which is so extremely weird.

3 comments:

SupComTabz said...

Ha.. thanks for accepting my bid :)...

you have to submit your blog for review to win the "coveted" rarely stupid award.

Webmiztris said...

thanks for the link! I'll be sure to bid again some other time. :D

CozyMama said...

great blog you have.....

Subscribe