5/03/2006

I'm Out

Posted by Brandon |

I have family in town and they sleep in my computer room. Thus, my computer time has been drastically cut. So Down With Pants! is on a short hiatus. We've been to Disneyland, Disneyland's California Adventure and Universal Studios in the past three days. They leave Thursday morning, then me and Death? leave for San Diego for a romantic weekend to celebrate our first anniversary. Basically, DWP! won't be back in earnest until Monday.

Speaking of San Diego, I know I have some readers who either live there or have lived there. I would love to hear some good restaurant suggestions. We are looking for a romantic spot for dinner on Saturday that doesn't break the bank ($100 total or so), or any good seafood spots. Death? went to a crab shack in San Diego when she was really young that dumped the crab right onto the table but we can't figure out what restaurant it is or if it even still exists.

Please, if you have any suggestions, either email me at downwithpants@gmail.com or leave them in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

You should check out Citysearch if you haven't already. I usually get all my restaurant recommendations from there when I am visiting a new city or even looking for a new place in city I visit often.

Anonymous said...

Happy First Anniversary big brother and Sister. Your card is in the mail. (((Hugs))

Subscribe