6/04/2008

Lazy Mosaic Meme Wednesday

Posted by Brandon |

I'm sitting here steaming about Top Chef and I'm just too pissed to do anything meaningful even though I had another post planned. So, let's do another meme, maybe that will put me at ease. This is stolen from Adena...

The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?

So here's my mosaic, click on it to bigify...


1. Brandon's Birthday 1980, 2. extra cheesy salami and mushroom pizza:), 3. Johnathon Thurston, 4. Baby blue, 5. "Clerks II" movie premiere, 6. 4/52 Green, 7. Kung fu doggy Style part 3, 8. Crème Brûlée, 9. Catcher, found, 10. Adelaide Sunset Time, 11. Ohhh yeeeah, Eat Me, 12. 000_2048.JPG

4 comments:

Karl said...

Love that walking hot dog.

dotlizard said...

kung fu doggy style? wtf?

adena said...

Top Chef pissed me off, too.

Can't STAND that girl....the congratulations remark nearly sent me over the edge. I wanted to reach in through the television and smash her teeth in.

Which wouldn't be very ladylike, now would it? :)

Brandon said...

Karl - Yeah, that's a good hot dog. I think that came up when I put in the word "Dude"

Dot Lizard - It was tagged with "Sicily". Got me.

Adena - Yeah, for one minute I thought she actually deserved to be there over Antonia but then she opened her stupid mouth.

Subscribe