7/19/2007

Liking Evil

Posted by Brandon |


Dude, I'm loving my new Artificial Duck/Blogography t-shirt! I wore it to work yesterday but nobody said anything. I was a little disappointed. I don't have nearly enough conservatives working with me.

I'm in a pretty good mood tonight because my softball team broke a twelve game losing streak with a 14-13 victory that ended with the tying run being gunned down at the plate. It was an awesome way to win. I went 3-for-3 with three RBI and I think I'm leading the team in batting average. The winner of the batting crown gets a brand new bat and I could really use one.

Also I'm heading out for the weekend tomorrow afternoon so I won't be around to post, as if I do that a lot. But I have two little pieces of information I need to get out really quick before I go...

  1. We currently have ten players signed up for fantasy football. I am waiting to hear back from TheDutchFiles (I think she'll be back) and the navelgazing ramblers (I have my doubts). So I think I'm going to need one, maybe two more teams (sorry Jimbo, I'm sticking with bloggers for now). First come, first served. Leave me a comment or email me if you want to play.

  2. When I get back from my little trip north this weekend, I will have a very interesting post and announcement on either Monday or Tuesday that you might not want to miss.

Have a great weekend everybody!

6 comments:

Neil said...

When is YOUR t-shirt coming out?

Brandon said...

Good question Neil. That has been one of my goals for a very long time. I've been improving my design skills lately and I might give it another go pretty soon. They won't be as high quality as Dave's though.

Dave2 said...

Evil never looked so good! :-)

Anonymous said...

OMFG! You are putting peer pressure on me thru this blog!!!

Will we get equally cool Fantasy Football shirts? In that case I might think about it...

I SUCK at Fantasy Football, Hon. I think last time proved that!

Avitable said...

I can't wait until I get my shirts!

Anonymous said...

I really need to order some shirts -- yah yah, can you believe?

I am glad that I could join fantasy football again so that you have a dedicated loser, LOL!

Subscribe