2/10/2007

DWP! Is Back!

Posted by Brandon |

Down With Pants! will be back in earnest tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the fact that I switched my header back to the pre-Christmas protest photo. I think one of the reasons I was in my blog funk was because I didn't care for the new header. As much as I would love to have a cult of personality devoted to me, I don't like looking at my own mug that much. A lot of people said they liked it, but I need to be able to look at my own blog without growing disgusted, so we are back to the old header.

3 comments:

DutchBitch said...

Aahhhh... good to see you will be back soon!

niteowl said...

Welcome back.

And although I didn't mind seeing your mug in the header, the picture of Dickie looking all crazy-like is just awesome.

Anonymous said...

So, immediately following this post about not wanting to see your "own mug that much" you go ahead and post seven self portraits...Interesting.

Subscribe