2/01/2005

The Altimeter Is Over There

Posted by Brandon |

Recently my blogging has been limited to late nights due to a change in my work duties and actually getting out of the house and doing things. So while I stay up later to surf and blog, Death? hits the hay and when Death? starts sleeping, chances are she will start talking. It's about the funniest thing I've ever seen and it is oh so cute.

Usually she just diagnoses patients or gives medical advice which is funny but usually not very interesting. Sometimes I can get her to hold conversations about random stuff like the time we had a long and tense conversation about an altimeter. I actually wrote that one down because it was so funny but I seem to have lost the paper it was on. Usually I can get her to talk to me right when I crawl into bed. She'll say something random and I'll join in steering the conversation all over the map. Earlier she started humming some song that I know but I can't quite put my finger on what it was. Maybe when I finish this post and go to bed I'll be able to get her to talk to me again. If she says anything good I'll update you in the morning.

P.S....I have been looking for a mascot to represent Down With Pants! and I think I may have found my guy. More about this breaking development later in the week!

0 comments:

Subscribe