9/04/2007

You Will Write a Throwaway Post

Posted by Brandon |

I found a fortune from a fortune cookie in my wallet today that I had forgotten about. It's probably the worst fortune that I have ever received. I usually get pretty bad ones, but usually they are backhanded compliments or just a little bit ominous. This one was just plain ridiculous though...


Is that straight from Confucius? Are they even trying anymore? My next one will probably be "You will proceed to get Jiggy wit it".

MASCOT CHALLENGE UPDATE: I was planning on announcing a winner tonight but again, we are stuck on a tie. It's currently 13 to 13. You have one more day to vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't know that Confucius was the ultimate party animal? He's also managing my Fantasy Football League team... Just saying...

Anonymous said...

How odd! Last night my fortune cookie said, "Someone will blog about crappy fortunes"!

;)

Subscribe