9/03/2007

Maggie!

Posted by Brandon |


Like I said last week, I usually don't post pictures of girls in states of undress. But I think that Death? and most of you would approve of and would want to see the pics of Maggie Gyllenhaal in her new gig as the face of Agent Provocateur (NSFW). And I think we can all agree that it's a nice way to start a Tuesday after a three day weekend.

Maggie is one of our favorite actresses and Secretary is one of our favorite movies, so it's nice to see her replace the coked out Kate Moss, especially less than a year after giving birth to her first child. The next time we'll see Maggie on film is in The Dark Knight alongside Christian Bale. Now that I know she's in the next Batman movie, I can't wait for July.

Speaking of Christian Bale...


Rrrrrrr...He's another guy that I might go gay for.

P.S...There aren't too many guys I'd go gay for right now. Are there any that I'm missing?

7 comments:

Whit said...

I think most of the guys are bloggers.

I'm really wanting to like the pictures of Maggie, but frankly, she's not doing it for me. It's like they tried too hard to make her Dita.

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

MG is top 5 for me as a matter of fact. These kinds of photos only help her cause, ha.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, award to you for making me laugh on an otherwise crappy day! I'm totally gay for Christian Bale, if that helps ;).

Peeved Michelle said...

Christian Bale? I might go gay just to avoid him.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

^^^heheheheh^^^^

narnarnarnar said...

Speaking of Christian Bale, if you haven't seem 3:10 to Yuma, it's ferocious. Highly recommended.

Janet said...

I keep going back and forth over whether or not Maggie is pretty or not. It depends on the day, and the role.

As for who to go gay for, my fiance insists Johnny Depp is still where it's at.

Subscribe