4/17/2005

Stretching the Truth

Posted by Brandon |

Right now I'm supposed to be filling out some questionnaires for a couple of jobs that I'm applying for down in Ventura. According to the job descriptions, I'm actually fairly qualified for these positions. But the questions on these questionnaires are a little more in-depth and to answer them in a way that will get me hired I'm going to have to be very creative in relating my experience. I absolutely hate doing this but I really would like both of these jobs so I guess I'm just going to have to buckle down and get it done.

While being lazy and getting myself worked up to being frustrated with this process I stumbled across a blog for
Britney Spears' unborn fetus. He's already more of an accomplished blogger than I am. Thanks to Apropos of Something for the link.

0 comments:

Subscribe