4/19/2005

Benedict is in the Hizzee

Posted by Brandon |


"WHAT'S UP VATICAN CITY! HOLLA AT YOUR BOY! GIVE ME A BEAT CARDINAL LAW!

Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up...

When I say Pope you say Benny...Pope! Benny! Pope! Benny!
When I say Pope you say Benny...Pope! Benny! Pope! Benny!

Say I wanna rock right now...I wanna rock right now!
Say I wanna rock right now...I wanna rock right now!

Now if you hate contraception let me hear you say Hey yo hey yo hey yo....Hey yo hey yo hey yo!
Say Hey yo hey yo hey yo...Hey yo hey yo hey yo!

Now somebody, anybody, everybody Scream!!!...AHHHHHHHH!!!

That's right bitches, P-Benny up in this muthafucka with C-Law on the ones and twos. Rockin from the Sistine to St. Peter's, and you know this, man. LADIES!!!"

0 comments:

Subscribe