9/18/2008

Tacoma For Dummies

Posted by Brandon |

Whoops, forgot this...I am RW's fantasy football bitch.

If I've learned one thing driving from Seattle to Olympia and back once a week for the past few weeks it's this: This freeway informational sign in Tacoma...


...signifies the exit for the Tacoma Dome. Remember that when you are heading down there in a few weeks for the New Kids On The Block show.

However, this sign signifies the exit for a completely different district...


Remember that when you are heading down there in a few weeks for the New Chicks On The Cock show.

3 comments:

kapgar said...

Well, at least they're similarly sized. Wouldn't it be worse if one was smaller than the other?

marty mankins said...

OMG... that's too funny. Are those tassels on the top? Do they spin?

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I told you that you have to pay me royalties every time you use my image!

Subscribe